Webstore Delivery PolicyThe following Delivery Policy is only valid for merchandise purchased via the School & Leisure website (“the Webstore”). This policy has been developed to ensure the accurate and secure delivery of all purchases according to your delivery needs. Should you have any questions with regards to deliveries, please contact us toll free on 0217050288.
Delivery Options1. We can only deliver products to physical addresses within the borders of the Republic of South Africa.
2. Deliveries will be made within 3-4 business days upon the acceptance of your order.
3. A unique order number will be communicated to you via email which can be used to track the status of your order.
4. Your deliveries will be made through our designated courier company,Aramex, or the School & Leisure Service Centre. For information on their Terms and Conditions, refer to http://www.aramex.com//
5. Once you have indicated your address and you have received confirmation of your order, we regret that no changes to the specified address and/or delivery option will be accepted.
6. We reserve the right to contact customers and arrange alternative delivery methods and timelines if your delivery address is remote or to cancel the order if delivery is not feasible.
Delivery Specifications8. Before you finalise your order, you have the option to indicate in the "Notes" field whether the order should only be delivered to you OR you can specify an alternative authorized person's name to receive it on your behalf. You or the authorized person will be required to show proof of identification to the courier upon delivery.
9. In order to safeguard your purchase, the carrier will only deliver to the specified address and to you or one of the people indicated on the notes of the order as being authorised to receive your parcel.
10. The courier will request proof of identity from the person receiving the parcel if this was indicated in the "notes" field of the order.
Receiving your goods11. All parcels delivered will be secured with a unique purchase sealing tape. Should this be broken, please follow the guidance below in point 12.
12. The person receiving the parcel will be asked by the courier to sign the waybill indicating that the parcel/carton has been received undamaged and in good condition.
13. Proof of ID may be requested to verify authenticity of purchaser
14. In the unlikely event that the parcel/carton is damaged and/or the security seal is broken, then the receiving person can either:
a) Check the parcel in front of the driver and indicate on the courier's waybill (delivery documentation) whether there are any breakages, and/or
Both parties (the courier and the person receiving) will need to co-sign their names against this indication. If the receiving person chooses to still accept the damaged carton, the waybill will reflect that a damaged parcel was received and accepted with both parties co-signing.
b) Alternatively, the receiving person can send the parcel back should the parcel / carton be damaged / seal be broken and indicate on the waybill the reasons for sending the parcel back. Both parties will need to co-sign against this indication.The courier will not be responsible for waiting for goods to be tried on and only responsible for delivery of the parcel and ensuring goods are signed for by the purchaser or authorized person [as designated by the purchaser on order form].
15. School & Leisure reserves the right to refuse service, cancel orders and terminate accounts at the company's discretion.